Nabox Weekly Issue 15
- Optimized the logic of the default cross-chain channel selection, mainly based on the lowest handling fee as the optimal channel.
- Fixed the issue of inability to query the transaction details when trading through the SWFT channel.
- Optimized the problem of wrapping in different languages.
- Optimized the UI of the account details page to enhance the readability of information.
- Prepare to release SwapBox Beta.
- Completed the design and review of custom fee products for transfer and DApp transaction interfaces.
- Released Android V2.0.4 and iOS V2.0.1 (21) versions.
- Docking with NerveBridge, and NerveBridge for UI adaptation.
- Carried out the technical solution design of the EVM series custom chain.
- 4 DApps whitelisted projects are online.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $202K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $66K.
- Biswap Pool $218K.
- Uniswap Pool $52K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers are 45.6K.
- Telegram community members are 28K.
- Discord community members are 27K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.