Nabox Weekly Issue 16
- Optimized the network switching logic of SwapBox in Nabox App.
- When adding liquidity, add a network tag that displays the selected asset.
- Optimized page display.
- The L2 page supports the transfer of the main assets of each network from L1 cross-chain transfer in and out.
- Start the development of custom fees for DApp pages.
- Completed the product prototype design of the custom chain.
- Release Android V2.0.5, fixed the bug that made default language for non-Chinese users to be Chinese.
- DApps whitelisted 6 projects.
- Start SwapBox (Beta) warm-up promotion.
- Promote joint activities with multiple projects. View here.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $224K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $62K.
- Biswap Pool $215K.
- Uniswap Pool $48K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers at 46.3K.
- Telegram community members at 31K.
- Discord community members at 26K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.