Nabox Weekly Issue 18
- Currently working on supporting the exchange of USDTN directly in Swap.
- Optimized the sorting rules for the asset list during exchange. USDT is at the top, followed by assets with balances, and finally sorted alphabetically from A-Z.
- Smart contract query for balance.
- Carried out the product design of the airdrop mining pool.
- Released V2.0.7.
- Added functions such as custom handling fees.
- Developed the custom chain and completed the UI design.
- Fixed the problems that came up after V2.0.7 was released.
- Jointly held an airdrop event with NerveNetwork, CELESTIAL, and Chair.
- CryptoCard now supports NABOX pledge mining.
- 5 DApps whitelisted projects online.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $358K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $106K.
- Uniswap Pool $49K.
- CoinSwap Pool $34K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 47.3K.
- Telegram community members 31K.
- Discord community members 26K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.