Nabox Weekly Issue 20
- Contract development for the mining part
- Carried out front-end page development and interface joint debugging of the mining part.
- Optimized the UI of the layer2 page. This has been updated to the main network.
- Promoting SwapBox contract code audit.
- Added a warning pop-up window for copying the contract address to prevent users from transferring assets to a wrong contract address by mistake.
- Optimized the text content of some buttons.
- Added collection button for asset details.
- Test NaboxV2.1.0 version, prepare for the pre-release of V2.1.0.
- ApeSwap increased NABOX-BNB LP pledge reward weight.
- The team added more liquidity in Uniswap.
- The number of NABOX holders in BSC exceeded 10,000.
- Jointly held an AMA event with Jswap.
- Held Twitter reward activities with Chair and CELESTIAL projects.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $982K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $539K.
- Uniswap Pool $567K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 51K.
- Telegram community members 34K.
- Discord community members 25K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.