Nabox Weekly Issue 17
- Fixed the successful transaction information prompt bug.
- Fixed the slow loading of asset list information.
- Optimized the UI of the exchange page and added liquidity page.
- If the user has not confirmed the transaction after sending the transaction, the loading effect will be added in the upper right corner to remind the user.
- Established a Nabox staking pool on the main network to provide experience to users participating in the beta test.
- Tested the custom fee function — in the ETH series blockchain, users can choose to customize the fee.
- Completed the product review of the custom chain function.
- Optimized the UI of the transfer page to improve ease of use.
- Integrated NerveBridge to Nabox app cross-chain module.
- 4 DApps whitelisted projects are online. Read more here.
- Start SwapBox (Beta) staking pool test.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $233K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $44K.
- Biswap Pool $124K.
- Uniswap Pool $50K.
- CoinSwap Pool $130K.
Nabox community Updates
- Twitter followers are 46.5K.
- Telegram community members are 31.7K.
- Discord community members are 26K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.