Nabox Weekly Issue 23
- Tested and approved the mining pool function.
- Completed SwapBox mining contract audit.
- Optimized the menu arrangement of the sidebar.
- Optimized the display of network icons — the functions under L2 network are automatically switched to L2 network icons.
- iOS fixed some crashes reported by users.
- Optimized iOS and Android asset list sorting logic.
- Optimized asset listing process.
- Added DApp link to add access source suffix function.
- Custom add EVM chain function development.
- Start the 2022 roadmap update.
- Jointly launch a Twitter campaign with DNFT.
- Jointly launched a Twitter campaign with SecondLive.
- Joint AMA event with DNFT.
- Channel project held joint mining.
- Nabox holders breaks through 23K.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap pool $502K.
- PancakeSwap pool $1.36M.
- Uniswap pool $598K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 70K.
- Telegram community members 47.5K.
- Discord community members 25K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.