Nabox Weekly Issue 24
- Started development for iSwap aggregator.
- Optimized SwapBox user experience.
- Upgraded asset information query for smart contract.
- Android and iOS completed the first round of testing to add blockchain functionality to the custom chain.
- Add more language support, plan to add Vietnamese and Turkish in the next upgrade.
- Develop and test custom added nodes.
- Released new versions of Android and iOS, and fixed some known bugs.
- Joint AMA event with DNFT.
- Joint AMA event with Coinex.
- Follow NerveNetwork for product upgrades.
- Nabox official website is ready for roadmap update.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $502K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $1.36M.
- Uniswap $598K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 70.3K.
- Telegram community members 46.9K.
- Discord community members 25K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.