Nabox Weekly Issue 26
- Completed testing of the docking of the iSwap channel, and the acceptance test is currently being carried out on the main network.
- Carry out the coding work of docking Nerve channel, and start implementation according to the established technical plan.
- Fix a series of interface optimization issues collected from the community.
- Android and iOS released Beta versions for internal testing, which includes custom chain functions.
- Started the development of NFT asset management functions.
- Improved Vietnamese language text.
- Docking iOS and launching on the App Store; it is currently in review, waiting for Apple’s feedback.
- Joint NEXTYPE, HECO and NABOX Twitter airdrop.
- Published a roadmap for 2022.
- Released Litepaper2.0 and Onepager.
- Joint AMA event with Polkaex.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $396K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $993M.
- Uniswap $457K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 74K.
- Telegram community members 50K.
- Discord community members.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.