Nabox Weekly Issue 31
- Completed the test of Nerve AMM channel and released it to the main network.
- Optimized interface calls to reduce unnecessary API requests.
- The development of the NFT function has been carried out, the interface has been developed, and the interface joint debugging is in progress.
- Product design for chain sorting.
- Nabox bounty program continues.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $281K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $690K.
- Uniswap $328K.
Nabox Community Situation
- Twitter followers 76.2K.
- Telegram community members 46.6K.
- Discord community members 23.8K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a cross-chain DID application built for Web3.
With Nabox, you can manage assets across different blockchains whether for DeFi, GameFi, NFTs, and other use cases that come up. Nabox is your gateway to the multi-chain world.
Nabox uses an asymmetric cryptographic algorithm as the basis of Nabox’s DID. Users use the same set of keys and public keys to manage assets and data on different blockchains.
SwapBox aggregates mainstream DEXs to provide users with asset exchange and asset cross-chain exchange, and intelligently find the best exchange path.
Nabox — The Multi-Chain DID Gateway to Web3
SwapBox — The Intelligent Cross-chain DEX Aggregator