Nabox Weekly Issue 32
- Added the fund pool list page, so users can choose from a variety of assets to add liquidity.
- Added multi-asset cross-chain exchange function.
- Support cross-chain pledge function, the back-end code has been written.
- Added support for NFT 1155 protocol, and completed the code writing of the support protocol part.
- Fixed some bugs reported by the community.
- AMA holds in Vietnamese community.
- Nabox supports Nerve2.0 launch.
- Nabox reached cooperation with X2Y2 project.
- Sil Finance will support NABOX single-currency pledge mining.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $270K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $619K.
- Uniswap $153K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 76.8K.
- Telegram community members 46.2K.
- Discord community members 23.8K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a cross-chain DID application built for Web3.
With Nabox, you can manage assets across different blockchains whether for DeFi, GameFi, NFTs, and other use cases that come up. Nabox is your gateway to the multi-chain world.
Nabox uses an asymmetric cryptographic algorithm as the basis of Nabox’s DID. Users use the same set of keys and public keys to manage assets and data on different blockchains.
SwapBox aggregates mainstream DEXs to provide users with asset exchange and asset cross-chain exchange, and intelligently find the best exchange path.
Nabox — The Multi-Chain DID Gateway to Web3
SwapBox — The Intelligent Cross-chain DEX Aggregator