Nabox Weekly Issue 35
- Optimized SwapBox front-end access performance and compressed JS files.
- Launched NULS-EHT L2 mining pool.
- Optimized the data returned by the backend to improve the response speed of access requests.
- Released a new version of Android and iOS that supports NFT function.
- The new Cronos chain has been added to the mainnet beta test.
- Android optimizes SSL popup style.
- Nabox and WonderfulDay co-host a community AMA event.
- MetaPath integrates Nabox Wallet connection.
- Nabox and Symbiosis hold a joint Twitter airdrop event.
- Joint AMA event with BabySwap.
- Earhart produced and released an introductory video for Nabox.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $206K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $524K.
- Uniswap $112K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 86.5K.
- Telegram community members 52.8K.
- Discord community members 22.3K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a cross-chain DID application built for Web3.
With Nabox, you can manage assets across different blockchains whether for DeFi, GameFi, NFTs, and other use cases that come up. Nabox is your gateway to the multi-chain world.
Nabox uses an asymmetric cryptographic algorithm as the basis of Nabox’s DID. Users use the same set of keys and public keys to manage assets and data on different blockchains.
SwapBox aggregates mainstream DEXs to provide users with asset exchange and asset cross-chain exchange, and intelligently find the best exchange path.
Nabox — The Multi-Chain DID Gateway to Web3
SwapBox — The Intelligent Cross-chain DEX Aggregator