Nabox Weekly Issue 36
- Support DMC, ACY two project assets cross-chain exchange.
- Adjusted JS file size to improve the first loading speed.
- Updated BSC and OEC latest chain network icons.
- Discussed and confirmed the scheme of adding support chain for SwapBox.
- Android releases V2.2.4, iOS releases V2.1.0(11).
- Fixed the error that made some dApps unable to be entered due to repeated loading.
- Added Aavanche and Arbitrum 2 networks.
- Inputted missing parameters during the use of NULS network dApps.
- Nabox jointly Holds Twitter airdrop event with EDNS Project.
- Nabox community members launch the Kangaroo NFT project.
- Nabox supports five blockchain networks of Fantom, Arbitrum, Cronos, AVAX and CSC.
- AMA event in conjunction with the Symbiosis project.
- AMA event in conjunction with the Dmex project.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $219K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $553K.
- Uniswap $120K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 87.8K.
- Telegram community members 53.3K.
- Discord community members 22.3K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a cross-chain DID application built for Web3.
With Nabox, you can manage assets across different blockchains whether for DeFi, GameFi, NFTs, and other use cases that come up. Nabox is your gateway to the multi-chain world.
Nabox uses an asymmetric cryptographic algorithm as the basis of Nabox’s DID. Users use the same set of keys and public keys to manage assets and data on different blockchains.
SwapBox aggregates mainstream DEXs to provide users with asset exchange and asset cross-chain exchange, and intelligently find the best exchange path.
Nabox — The Multi-Chain DID Gateway to Web3
SwapBox — The Intelligent Cross-chain DEX Aggregator