Nabox Weekly Issue 37
- Added TVL and search and filtering to the fund pool list page. Product design and some development tasks have been completed..
- Adjusted the network supported by cross-chain exchange, which has been released to the official website.
- Fixed community feedback data display issues.
- Android released V2.2.7, which fixed the bugs encountered in the new chain.
- iOS released V2.1.0 (27), which fixed repeated loading when DApp is connected.
- Fixed the asset price error problem encountered by some old version users.
- Conduct Wallet Connect research and plan to initiate access to Wallet Connect protocol.
- Nabox joins the ioTex chain.
- NFTCircle supports NABOX Token to buy NFT.
- Joint Twitter rewards event with NEST Project.
- AMA session with EDNS.
- Nabox joins the Optimism chain.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $242K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $594K.
- Uniswap $134K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 90K members.
- Telegram community members 54.7K.
- Discord community members 24.9K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a cross-chain DID application built for Web3.
With Nabox, you can manage assets across different blockchains whether for DeFi, GameFi, NFTs, and other use cases that come up. Nabox is your gateway to the multi-chain world.
Nabox uses an asymmetric cryptographic algorithm as the basis of Nabox’s DID. Users use the same set of keys and public keys to manage assets and data on different blockchains.
SwapBox aggregates mainstream DEXs to provide users with asset exchange and asset cross-chain exchange, and intelligently find the best exchange path.
Nabox — The Multi-Chain DID Gateway to Web3
SwapBox — The Intelligent Cross-chain DEX Aggregator