Nabox Weekly Issue 41
- Conduct cross-chain development of a transaction on the NULS network.
- SwapBox liquidity logic optimized, ready to be migrated to live environment.
- Continuous integration of Wallet Connect technology between Android and iOS.
- Optimize bugs collected on Bugly.
- SwapBox supports fast cross-chain exchange of USDT on multi-chain networks.
- SwapBox launches multi-chain aggregated stablecoin USDTN/USDCN.
- YooShi and other popular items are added to the dApp list.
- Joint AMA event with the MONIWAR project.
- Launched the MEME Week contest.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $207K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $516K.
- Uniswap $122K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 96.8K.
- Telegram community members 56.6K.
- Discord community members 24K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.