Nabox Weekly Issue 42
- Completed the NULS network access to a transaction cross-chain function and entered the test.
- Conducted technical research and docking of Tron network access.
- Android starts technical research and docking of Tron network.
- Android fixed the dual-process problem on some models reported by the community.
- The color of the source network label is optimized for Android and iOS, will be updated in the next version.
- Yooshi integrates Nabox plugin connection.
- CrypNote supports Nabox plugin connection.
- SwapBox Lists ONTO Wallet.
- Swapbox launches HyperPay wallet.
- Pitswap DApp Launches Nabox Wallet.
Nabox Liquidity Pools
- ApeSwap Pool $185K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $314K.
- Uniswap $107K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 96.5K.
- Telegram community members 54.7K.
- Discord community members 24K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.