Nabox Weekly Issue 44
- Carry out product design for Tron network access.
- Carry out the development of the cross-chain exchange part of Tron network access.
- Fixed issues encountered when Android users added a new chain.
- Optimized gateway to DApp for Android and iOS.
- Testing and submission of the new version for Android have been completed, now pending release.
- Nabox and KCC Ecosystem jointly held a trading competition.
- A Twitter airdrop event in conjunction with The Donation Post project.
- Nabox App supports asset and DApps management of Moonbeam network.
- LEONICORN DApp is listed on Nabox wallet.
- Nabox has reached strategic cooperation with DeFiner.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $152K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $112K.
- Uniswap $99K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 96.3K.
- Telegram community members 53.4K.
- Discord community members 23.9K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain-friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.