Nabox Weekly Issue 47
- Optimized and updated Tron network access.
- Fixed the display logic of Tron network access transaction records.
- Tron network access has completed multiple rounds of testing on Android, and is awaiting product acceptance.
- Tron network access was tested on iOS, currently fixing the bugs raised in the test.
- New versions released for iOS and Android with fixes for possible crashes reported by the community.
- Nabox and the Caduceus project jointly hold a Twitter airdrop event.
- Nabox and the ArbitrumNews project jointly hold a Twitter airdrop.
- Nabox and HooSmartChain hold an AMA event.
- Nabox App supports asset and DApps management of REI network.
- Nabox App supports asset and DApps management of Boba Network.
- KeplerHomes supports Nabox plugin.
- Bit.Store dApp has launched on Nabox wallet.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $118.9K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $318.46K.
- Uniswap Pool $68.6K.
- NerveSwap Pool $128.5K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 97K.
- Telegram community members 53K.
- Discord community members 24.1K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.