Nabox Weekly Issue 48
- Collect community feedback on issues such as slow loading speed, and conduct debugging and analysis.
- Completed second round of testing on Tron network connection and transactions on Android.
- Tested Tron network connection and sending transactions on iOS, currently fixing the bugs that were found.
- Nabox and the Move project jointly held a Twitter airdrop event.
- Nabox and the Elefrens project jointly held a Twitter airdrop.
- Nabox and the KeplerHomes project jointly held a Twitter airdrop.
- Nabox has reached a strategic cooperation with Dappback.
- Nabox has reached a strategic cooperation with USEON.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $121K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $262.6K.
- Uniswap Pool $63.82K.
- NerveSwap Pool $133.7K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 97.7K.
- Telegram community members 53.8K.
- Discord community members 25.9K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.