Nabox Weekly Issue 49
- Completed the product design to increase the display of the total handling fee charged.
- Completed testing of Android access to Tron.
- Completed testing of iOS access to Tron.
- Fixed some collected bugs.
- Nabox App supports asset and DApps management of Telos network.
- Nabox App supports asset and DApps management of TomoChain network.
- Nabox App supports asset and DApps management of the Caduceus network.
- Nabox held an AMA with Matthew Robot.
- Nabox holds AMA event with USEON.
- Nabox and the USEON project jointly hold a Twitter airdrop event.
- SwapBox supports VIBK asset cross-chain exchange service (NULS, BSC).
- Nabox has reached a strategic cooperation with SportE.
- Nabox was invited by CoinVoice to participate in Binance Live sharing.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $101.1K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $235.4K.
- Uniswap Pool $54.3K.
- NerveSwap Pool $112.3K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 98.8K.
- Telegram community members 54.5K.
- Discord community members 26.9K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.