Nabox Weekly Issue 52
- Completed the testing and acceptance of 5 new chains and officially released them to the app.
- Completed the development, testing and acceptance of NULSwap dApp. The new version supports the dApp.
- Released a new version that includes fast payment via Face ID/fingerprint function.
- Nabox holds AMA with Sealem Lab.
- Nabox and iBeeFinance jointly hold a Twitter airdrop.
- Nabox and Theia jointly hold a Twitter airdrop.
- APEmove supports Nabox wallet plugin.
- Nabox has reached a strategic cooperation with Bridge Oracle.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $86.1K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $214.1K.
- Uniswap Pool $42.5K.
- NerveSwap Pool $105K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 100.7K.
- Telegram community members 54.2K.
- Discord community members 28.4K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.