Nabox Weekly Issue 56
- Optimized wallet address display in OKC wallet.
- Completed the development of the Wallet Connect docking page, preparing to test on Android.
- Completed the development of the Wallet Connect docking page on iOS, preparing to test.
- Optimized display UI on Android caused by data irregularities with new version.
- Nabox held an AMA with OpenLeverage.
- Nabox jointly held a Twitter chat event with Whale Research Institute, BitKeep, Renaissance DAO, zCloak Network, and Polkadot Name System.
- Nabox held a joint airdrop event with EDNS Domains.
- OpenLeverage supports Nabox plugin wallet.
- Nabox App supports asset and dApps management of Astar Network.
- Nabox App supports asset and dApps management of the Ethereum Classic (ETC) network.
- Nabox has reached a strategic cooperation with OpenLeverage.
- Nabox has reached a strategic cooperation with LiverPool Fan Token.
- Gnosis Safe dApp launched on Nabox wallet.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $102.8K.
- PancakeSwap Pool $229K.
- Uniswap Pool 57.7K.
- NerveSwap Pool $123.5K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 112.8K.
- Telegram community members 53.0K.
- Discord community members 29.5K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.