- Completed front-end SDK API call for vaults.
- Completed the front-end development of the pool module.
- Fixed the bug in the self-test process of the front end of the transfer module.
- Optimized the exchange logic of the Swap module.
- Now able to use the support panel to open through an external browser.
- Modified the problem of crashing when the network is bad.
- Can now create new account and import private key and mnemonic default chain change to Ethereum.
- Modified the processing logic of mnemonics.
- Modified the logic of cross-chain transfer to select assets and filter the receiving chain.
- Added DApp browser open function.
- Modified mnemonic creation and import page encryption when public key generation failed.
- Added function to change wallet password.
- Modified the style of the mnemonic import interface.
- If two consecutive face payment verification fail, you can enter a password to pay.
- Nabox is now connected with Golff / CherrySwap / PandaSwap / Jswap / PandaSwap and other DApp applications
- Nabox integrated 2 new project assets across the chain
- Released the public beta version of Nabox App: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet/status/1425757311000219652?s=19
- Nabox Roadmap has been upgraded
- Initiated Japanese community development https://t.me/naboxjapancommunity
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.