Nabox Weekly Issue 63
- The docking of the 1inch protocol has been completed. SwapBox now supports 1inch exchange.
- Android and iOS began to integrate ENS and DAS domain name systems. Some code has been written.
- Started the design of Nabox plugin and mobile account synchronization function.
- Nabox and BitcoinPay held a joint airdrop event.
- Nabox and GoldCupGoal held a joint airdrop event.
- SwapBox now supports $BCH cross-chain Swap.
- LFG Swap dApp listed on Nabox wallet.
- $ARV listed on SwapBox.
- $BRG listed on SwapBox.
- $BRAINS listed on SwapBox.
- Nabox plugin supports Ledger Hardware Wallet.
- PoodleFi supports Nabox wallet plugin.
- Nabox supports asset and dApp management of the ETHW network.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- PancakeSwap Pool $266.9K.
- Uniswap Pool 49.9K.
- NerveSwap Pool $101.1K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 115.5K.
- Telegram community members 50.8K.
- Discord community members 31.1K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.