Nabox Weekly Issue 64
- Added transaction records for storing DODO channels.
- Completed the development and testing of the ENS and DAS domain name systems.
- The design and review of the account synchronization function has been completed, and the UI design is in progress.
Community Events and Collaborations
- Nabox community holds NaboxArtsContest event.
- Nabox and PECland hold a joint airdrop event.
- Nabox and LFGSwap hold a joint airdrop event.
- Nabox and Lunar Project hold a joint airdrop event.
- Nabox and PoodleFi hold a joint airdrop event.
- SwapBox supports $IOTX cross-chain swap.
- $YOOSHI listed on SwapBox.
- $SFL listed on SwapBox.
- Nabox and TangoSwap jointly hold an AMA event.
- Nabox and smartBCH jointly hold an AMA event.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- PancakeSwap Pool $259.7K.
- Uniswap Pool 39.3K.
- NerveSwap Pool $95.9K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 117.1K.
- Telegram community members 50.1K.
- Discord community members 31K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.