Nabox Weekly Issue 65
- Designed the technical pathway for integrating NerveBridge.
- Released a new version to fix the Tron transfer failure problem.
- Optimized the display format of asset prices and trading volumes of some tokens in the market.
Community Events and Collaborations
- Nabox and ERODES jointly held an AMA event.
- NULS Domain Service (NDS) dApp is listed on Nabox wallet.
- Ivy Market dApp launches Nabox wallet.
- XDCDomains dApp launches Nabox wallet.
- $CEEK is listed on SwapBox.
- $FLOKI listed on SwapBox.
- $BabyDoge listed on SwapBox.
- Nabox supports asset and dApp management of XDC network.
- Nabox supports ENS domain names.
- Nabox supports .bit DID system.
- XDCDomains supports Nabox wallet plugin.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- PancakeSwap Pool $262.0K.
- Uniswap Pool 38.9K.
- NerveSwap Pool $97.2K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 115.9K.
- Telegram community members 49.4K.
- Discord community members 30.9K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.