Nabox Weekly Issue 71
- The testing and acceptance of the aggregated Nerve channel has been completed, and it has been released to the official environment.
- The testing and acceptance of new functions supporting DODO channel have been completed and released to the official environment.
- Optimized some bugs and improved the user experience.
- Users can customize the NFT-adding function in some networks.
Community Events and Collaborations
- Nabox, DeBox, MetaRace, IceCreamSwap, NerveNetwork and Chair jointly held a targeted airdrop event for BAB token holders.
- TangoSwap supports Nabox plugin wallet.
- Nabox joined Telos for Nabox Voice (Twitter Space) event.
- Hashflow dApp listed on Nabox wallet.
- Volley dApp launched on Nabox wallet.
- SwapBox cross-chain exchange supports NerveSwap cross-chain routing.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- PancakeSwap Pool $363.7K.
- Uniswap Pool $51.5K.
- NerveSwap Pool $129.1K.
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers 147.1K.
- Telegram community members 71.7K.
- Discord community members 31.8K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.