Nabox Weekly Issue 9
- The overall module development is completed and has been submitted for testing.
- The bug problem of each module was fixed.
- NaboxSwap page and interface docking testing.
- Added upgrade push and reminder functions.
- Solved the problem of transaction details showing duplicate transaction hash.
- Fixed multiple known bugs.
- Fixed the problem of the calculated amount showing negative due to handling fees.
- Launched DApp Integration for NULS Blockchain.
- NABOX launches CherrySwap and launches Liquidity Pools https://twitter.com/CherryswapNet/status/1433007853309022214?s=19
- Nabox is now integrated on CherrySwap https://twitter.com/naboxwallet/status/1432917029917503491?s=19
- Launched the DApp application of 4 projects and jointly promoted.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers are now 41.6K.
- Telegram community members are 31.4K.
- Discord community members are 30.1K.
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.