- SwapBox supports USDTN asset exchange and has been released online.
- Optimized the Swap channel selection logic to avoid data display error due to a channel network error.
- Added support for asset exchange of NULS and Nerve network.
- AirBox airdrop tool enters testing phase.
- Added support for three blockchains: Ploygon, KCC, and Harmony.
- Released version V2.0.9, fixed the issue of empty address generation caused by the upgrade of version V2.0.5.
- Fixed the compatibility issues of some mobile phones. This update will be released in the next version.
- Optimized the UI of custom fees to improve the experience.
- Added support for Polygon and ecological dApps.
- Added support for KCC and ecological dApps.
- Added support for Harmony and ecological dApps.
- Joint AMA and airdrop with iSwap.
- Jointly held an airdrop event with QUICKSWAP.
- 5 dApps whitelisted projects online.
Nabox Liquidity Pool Updates
- ApeSwap Pool $412K
- PancakeSwap Pool $150K
- Uniswap Pool $67K
Nabox Community Updates
- Twitter followers are 48K
- Telegram community members 31K
- Discord community members 25K
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a Cross-chain DeFi wallet with DID capabilities built for Web3.
Built on the cross-chain friendly NULS blockchain, Nabox enables seamless transactions and swaps across various chains via NerveNetwork technology.
Nabox — the simple, user-friendly gateway to DeFi.