SwapBox User’s Guide
What is SwapBox and what can we do with it?
SwapBox aggregates mainstream DEXs to provide users with asset exchange and asset cross-chain exchange, and intelligently find the best exchange path. SwapBox’s main capabilities are facilitated by two main components: SwapBox Aggregator and SwapBox Pool. SwapBox Aggregators are deployed to help users find the most efficient routings on corresponding networks, while SwapBox Pools allow users to achieve 0% slippage via NerveNetwork’s cross-chain capabilities. SwapBox Pools consist of stable coins and other assets across various chains on NerveNetwork. This type of Automated Market Making provides low slippage, opening up new possibilities for cross-chain swaps.
Everyone can enter the SwapBox and participate in the mining of Layer1 and Layer2 farms，and participate in the one-click cross-chain exchange of multi-chain assets.
SwapBox has 5 features, which are “Swap”, “L1 Farm”, “Layer2”, “Liquidity” and “L2 Farm”
This Medium article will explain what are they and how to interact with each one of them.
Swap is one of the core functions SwapBox provides, which includes cross-chain swap, multi-chain USDT swap, swap multi-chain USDT for USTDN, etc…
How to use “Swap” feature:
- Choose the asset and amount you want to swap on the current chain, select the asset which you want to swap on your target chain. SwapBox will calculate the transaction details such as gas fee, est arrival time, and the lowest receiving amount. SwapBox will also suggest to you the best swap channel which costs lower fees and less time, but you can manually select your preferred swapping channel.
- Click “Next”, Confirm and authorize the action, and input the password.
- Transaction will complete in 2–5 minutes, remember to check your asset on the target. If it doesn’t show up, you will need to manually add the asset.
What is Layer1 farm?
L1 farm allows you to stake your LP on SwapBox and earn incomes from multi-chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Heco, OEC, Polygon. For example, you can stake CAN/BUSD LP to min NABOX, NABOX/BUSD to min NVT, NVT/BNB to min NABOX…
Here is an example of farming by CAN/BUSD LP.
- First, you need to add liquidity on PancakeSwap using the pair — CAN/BUSD, then you will get CAN/BUSD LP. You can stake the CAN/BUSD LP you get from PancakeSwap on SwapBox to earn NABOX!
- Click ”Authorize” to start, and operate according to the system instructions.
- Clicking “Harvest” to claim your earnings.
What is Layer2?
Layer2 allows us to transfer USDT and other assets from other networks to NerveChain.
Here is an example of transferring USDT (HECO) to NerveNetwork:
- Input amount
- Click “Next”
- Type the password and wait for confirmation.
Your USDT will be successfully transferred to NerveNetwork, you can check it out on Nerve chain.
If you want to cross-chain USDT back to Heco chain, simply switch positions of the network.
SwapBox liquidity pools enable users to bridge assets over multi-chains. For example, one of the most common assets-USDT, are issued in different blockchains. In order to make USDT available for multichain users, we added liquidity on different blockchains on SwapBox, so users will be able to crosschain USDT over different networks in a much easier way, instead of relying on exchanging and withdrawing on DEX.
How to add liquidity for USDT？
- Click “Deposit/Withdraw” to enter the deposit page. The liquidity amount of USDT staked on each network will be displayed.
- Select a network at the top of the page.
- Type the amount of USTD you want to add.
- Click “approve”, confirm and input the password.
- You will receive the same amount of USDTN that you can check on NerveChain.
How to withdraw liquidity (USTDN)
After adding liquidity (USTD), you will receive the same amount of USTDN. Whenever you want to withdraw your USTDN, you can simply easily unstake them!
- Click “Withdraw”
- Input the amount of liquidity (USDTN) you want to withdraw.
- Click “approve”, confirm and input the password.
- After withdrawal, USTD will be sent your NerveChain.
After adding liquidity, you can now participate in Layer2 mining (Including single coin staking and liquidity mining)
The following image will demonstrate by staking USTDN in SwapBox earning NABOX:
- Click “Claim” to collect your earnings (NABOX).
- Enter the amount and click “-” if you want to unstake your USTDN.
If you still have questions using SwapBox or other Nabox features, we will be in your reach 24 hours a day in our Telegram community! Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Join the Nabox Community
▲ Website: https://nabox.io
❒ Whitepaper: https://nabox.io/litepaper.pdf
📰 Telegram: https://t.me/naboxcommunity
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/naboxwallet
👾 Discord: https://discord.gg/mQVXZJXMkn
⬛️ Medium: https://naboxwallet.medium.com
Nabox is a cross-chain DID application built for Web3.
With Nabox, you can manage assets across different blockchains whether for DeFi, GameFi, NFTs, and other use cases that come up. Nabox is your gateway to the multi-chain world.
Nabox uses an asymmetric cryptographic algorithm as the basis of Nabox’s DID. Users use the same set of keys and public keys to manage assets and data on different blockchains.
SwapBox aggregates mainstream DEXs to provide users with asset exchange and asset cross-chain exchange, and intelligently find the best exchange path.
Nabox — The Multi-Chain DID Gateway to Web3
SwapBox — The Intelligent Cross-chain DEX Aggregator